How to set DateTime property from Month, Day, Year Text properties
How can I set a Pega DateTime property in a Data Transform from individual Month, Day, Year Pega Text properties?
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
We could switch the Pega property to a Date, so, I no longer need help with this.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- date property in the clipboard page list, group them by like for previous 15 days, 1 month, 1 year, 2 year etc. and count in each group
- OOTB DateTime property- PySLADeadline value decreases by 1 day, if I do on change- refresh section
- I have a requirement where I need to display a Date field in Dropdown mode. However on load of the screen, Month and Day will remain blank but the year should get set as the current year. I have tried to use the Default value with the CurrentDateTime func
- Dynamic Population of values based on current month/day/year
- add days to datetime property using business days