how to send emails to users in data type
i have a data table with employee info namely id, name, company, salary and emailaddress. i want to send emails to employees with salary greater than an amount using an activty. please help me with steps.
I have tries obj browse with select salary>amount-> then loop through embedded pages and then tried to property-set .emailid(property to store emailid from table) = pxresult(<CURRENT>).emailaddress. But the problem is pxresult(x) contain only salary property because of select condition, I don't know how to get the emailid property from table.
Help is very much appreciated.
***Edited by Moderator: Lochan to update platform capability tags***
Could you please provide a screenshot of your Obj-Browse.
I guess you should uncheck all selects in Obj-Browse. Thus it will fetch all columns.
Explicitly add emailaddress property in Obj-Browse with Value Only option
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Send EMail shape gives error when Email address is selected with correspondence type as Attach and Hold
- How to send emails to not-Pega users' email addresses by using Corr PhoneText
- Send an email to the user entered email dynamically
- Pega 7.3 Correspondence type Attach and Hold sends email.
- send email to multiple users