How to send a dynamic hyperlink in the correspondance
I have a requirement to send a correspondence with a link. Link is dynamic and so we copy the link to a property and trying to insert it in correspondence/paragraph with below syntax which is not working.
<a href="<pega:reference format="pxLink" name="Primary.Linkproperty"></pega:reference>"></a>
<a href="<pega:reference name=".Linkproperty"></pega:reference>">link text</a>
Yes, this should be possible using custom controls. You will have to create a custom control with code such as below:
<button onclick="window.open(<pega:reference name='$this-Value' mode="NORMAL" />);"><pega:reference name='$this-Value' mode="NORMAL" /></button>
Or you can style the link as a button using CSS.
Check point 3 in this link: https://www.w3docs.com/snippets/html/how-to-create-an-html-button-that-acts-like-a-link.html
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- how to select correspondence from user interface and send particular correspondences to customer
- Dynamic Hyperlink on any column
- I have a requirement to show few lines of text [also has hyperlink inside the text], which is help text with "?" shown in the label of dynamic layout
- Interrogating Hyperlink in a Dynamic datatable on the web application
- Correspondance does not send, ERROR- Unexpected exception caught while trying to send an email message. javax.mail.MessagingException: [EOF]