how to save the "MSOGenerateExcelFile" generated file in the dynamic directory instead of "\ServiceExport"
I am using "MSOGenerateExcelFile" for Excel generation, if I don't pass the 'DownloadFile' param, it will generate the file at "\ServiceExport" directory, But my requirement is to save the file in specific directory dynamically(param), can any one help on this please!
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Can I use ServiceExport path for my file listener directory?
- Uploaded file from pzMultiFilePath control are not deleted from ServiceExport directory
- Cassandra cannot bootstrap due to "Cannot create temporary configuration file" exception because of "A file or directory in the path name does not exist." IO exception.
- 7.1.9 How to preserve Exported/Imported RAP package files that reside in the "Service Export" directory, even in the cases that Extract Marker file has been deleted?
- 7.1.9 How to specify relative directory path as file listener's "source location"