How to save the attachment size?
We are using Pega 7.2.2 and we have got a requirement to display the attachment size along with the other attachment details like attached by, date etc in one of the screens. I'm able to display the attachment details along with attachment size (https://community1.pega.com/community/product-support/question/how-get-attachments-file-size)
But I'm unable to save it, when I try to save it in Data-Workattach-File page - it says the work object is open and not able to hold a lock. Any other way to save the attachment size?
I tried all possible combinations but I'm able to achieve only with this combination (attached).
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How can i change the pegacall pop up size?
- "Save original Email (in EML format)" of the listener, not saving the email as work case attachment
- i want trace attachment When attachement is saved?
- I am not able to open/save the attachment in my application; pop up message that "Unable to open the attachment. You lack the required permission."
- Attachment preview before saving in pega attachments.