How to run scenario test cases as part of a test suite
By leveraging automated UI testing capability in Pega Infinity, we created multiple Scenario Test Cases rules and we can run them individually and manually, but the question is how can we group them as we do in Test Suite rules for Unit Test Cases and run them as a group as part of our pipeline?
Thanks in advance
Test Suites are not supported at this point and are on the roadmap. This is something that we will look to address in a future release.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Scenario testing: How to create, run & Edit test cases
- Automated UI Scenario Testing- Running Scenario Tests Independently
- Test Suites Missing on Automated Testing Landing Page, Test Cases present only in v7.2.2
- Running PegaUnit Test suites with the Execute Tests service in Pega 7.4 clarification
- Scenario Testing- Menu Hover Over not tracked in the scenario test case