How to Run an Activity on Check and Uncheck of a checkbox in PEGA 7.4
I am trying to run an activity on checking of the checkbox So in PEGA can we detect whether the checkbox is checked or not like setting boolean value to true and false.
Can Someone please provide me an example with screenshot if possible as I tried it but it is'nt working
Hi, It must be pretty straight forward doing this as you would be with other controls. If you have boolean property in your case map it to checkbox control and in the action choose what you want to do with it when selected and not selected in an activity. If you want to run activity immediately as you select, you must "Post value" but if you are going to run as part of your "Submit" action you don't need to post.
In the above sample activity exits when checkbox is not selected. But there could be another step if there need to be different action when not selected.
Hope it helps!
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Skip create harness in Work-.NewWork is unchecked in Pega 6.1 and checked for the same rule in Pega 7.2. What is the impact if we made the checkbox unchecked in Pega 7.2
- Checkboxes are automatically unchecked after a second on-click of 'Select All' checkbox
- Newly introduced pyAddWorkHistoryDefaults activity has “Require authentication to run” checked which causing the service activity to fail
- Issue with requires authentication checkbox unchecked
- In Tree Grid having check box control associated with.pySelected. Want to post the value of.pyRowIdValue when user uncheck.