How Rule Availability works in Agents
Suppose if i mark an agent as withdrawn or blocked what will happen? there will be only one agent for each ruleset.Asper my knowledge,agents wont run on rule resolution basis.What is the purpose of Providing Availibility for Agents.
***Edited by Moderator: Lochan to update platform capability tags***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Agent Schedule- Is being created for the highest version even though the rule availability is set to "No"
- Resume flow in Queue For Agent-You lack access required to execute RULE-OBJ-ACTIVITY WORK- PZONPROCESSEND
- Why not enable the "Run this agent on only one node at a time" for the Advanced Pega marketing agents for high availability?
- Operator ID Unauthenticated or not available, Requestor ID No ID available, No such Rule-Application instance
- How to achieve High Availability in pega 7.1.8 agents.