How to remove the case narrative,assignments,attachments,participants,case details which appears while running a case?
I have created a case and while running the case either in designer or manager portal the attachments ,case details,participants,assignments all are getting displayed in the right side which i dont wants to be get displayed.
So how to remove those details from the screen so that when the next time while i run a case those details not needs to be displayed.I have attached a sample snap of those details.
Thanks in advance,
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
I removed "pyCaseAttachmentsTopWrapper" from "pyCaseAssets" and it seems to be working now. Please find attached screenshots. What I mean, identify the sections that are not required and modify them accordingly. Better do "LIVE UI" and find out the sections. Let me know in case of any queries.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to ignore the errors which appears while running a case?
- How to pass attachments from parent case to child case and show them on first screen of child case?
- Is there a way to attach Eform to email as (pdf)attachment with out adding to the Case?
- How to copy attachments from parent case to child case?
- How to create ZIP archive and attach to case?