How to refer Business Calander in "The difference in days between" function in Report Definition Field?(Pega 7.4)
I have a column in Report Definition that will calculate the days between Current date and DeadlineTime date. I use the "The difference in days between" function in the calculation builder in the
Report Definition, but I need to refer business calendar so that only working days will be counted.
How do I refer the calendar in this function. Is there any other way to do this, Can I write a custom function to refer the calendar?. See attached screen on Report Definition Calculation Builder.
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update SR Details***
You must have saved-as the base version of pxDifferenceInDays. You need to check the circumstanced version specific to Oracle if Oracle is your database.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Getting error as "The work object references a different assignment than the current one." when opening the case from WorkList/WorkBasket
- I am getting this message: "The reference =D_SharePointEnvironment.SPOnline.pyEndpointURL is not valid"
- Implemented Auto Submit using the AutoSubmit html in flowaction in Pega version 7.1.9 we are getting the error "The action is listed is as other Transaction"
- "The Flow Action post-processing activity pxSetShowAllSteps failed: java.lang.StackOverflowError" while installing SmartDisputeBase V 7.21 Product rule on Pega 7.2.1
- Pega Mashup Auto login is giving error as "The information you entered was not recognized."