How to Read and assign value from list box to automation variable
I am trying to get the values from a Listbox of a WPF application to the automation variable but I am not able to do so.
The source Listbox is like
and I have to assign like this in automation variable var1= B1, var2=B2, var3=B3
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Opening work item from the recent list always opening read only and user needs click on assignment link to make it editable. Is there a way of the work item is not locked open in editable and if it is locked open in read option?
- How to read local variables from Harness
- Need sample code to read the global variables in interaction xml
- Reading environment variables inside an activity or a R-U-F
- Getting the error in rule upgrade from 6.1Sp2 to 7.1.8:SQLServerException: Cannot assign a default value to a local variable.