How to perform Validation to one field
For Example: I have one field named as "Age". I want to apply validation to that Age field. The Age field should accept only 18-65 range less than 18 or more than 65 numbers Age field should not accept it.
How can i perform the above validation to Age field.
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Is there a way to override and reset the default value of "Always" for the 7.1 rule form designer's XML Perform Validation field to allow for a consistent, alternate default value setting across multiple invocations/users?
- How to perform validation on fields in Pega Express?
- how to perform validation on fields on close of wo or case?
- How to perform validation on the incoming json fields
- Pega provides field validation warnings for data fields throughout the application. We searched through the user manual for Pega7 and unfortunately could not find the OOTB warning messages for data field validations. We'd appreciate if you'd provide th