How to pass relationship as a parameter for reportdefinition
We have a requirement to filter the table data based on user selection of equal or not equal on UI and we have to take the user selection and run report definition to fetch the data. we have almost 10 filter conditions. User may select few equal to and few not equal to.
To achieve this with single report definition, we need to pass the relationship as parameter or filter condition as parameter.
Any solution or approach to achieve this requirement is helpful using report definition.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Pass data from one case to another when no parent/child relationship
- Can I pass class name to Activity as parameter?. then I want to open the class that I was passed as parameter for using own property.
- In web mashup how to pass parameter from host application to Pega and how can I access that parameter in Pega to pass it to my report definition
- How can I pass a boolean parameter input to a flow to a boolean parameter in an activity within that flow?
- How to pass parameter/multiple parameter to the preactivity of pege.desktop.showHarness?