How to pass dynamically set Access Roles to standard agent task?
We have such sutiation:
- There is only one Access group "Users" for business users in application with one Access role in it
- When user logs into Pega we dynamically add Access roles similar to this article - https://community.pega.com/knowledgebase/articles/how-dynamically-add-roles-during-user-authentication
- So the user for example has two roles in runtime.
- User make some actions that brings to queueing an agent task. Agent has standard mode.
- Agent uses user's Access group to process the task. But he has only one original role and doesn't have any dynamically added roles.
The problem here is in access absence to classes described in the second role (dynamically set).
If an agent will try to do something that can do second role, but the first role can't, it will fail.
What is the best practice here?
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- conditionally start parent agent (Allocator Advanced agent) only after all the allocated sub agents(standard agents) complete of their tasks using queue for agent method or activity in pega
- Standard access role should not be listed in your custom access group. Is it correct?
- Access Group for SLA Agent(Standard Type) in Pega-ProCom agents rule
- How to pass parameters to standard Agent activity.
- Exc. "Creating an Intent When Record": How to deal with the modified "New Account" intent task?