How to pass DateTime Parameter values to Bix extract when called from pxExtractDataWithArgs activity
I have a wrapper activity which is calling the pxExtractDataWithArgs activity. This wrapper activity is executed via Pega Agent rule. I would like to pass two parameters. A start datetime, and an endDate time using the pxCreateDateTime property.
So for example, if we want our bix extract to run for a specific date range, we would manually execute the wrapper activity and pass in a start datetime, and end datetime value on the run rule form.
On the Extract rule form, Filter Criteria tab we have two conditions. 1. .pxCreateDateTime is greater than or equal to Param.StartDateTime. 2. pxCreateDateTime is Less than or equal to Param.EndDateTime.
How can we pass those 2 parameter values from the calling wrapper activity when it calls pxExtractDataWithArgs?
***Updated by moderator: Lochan to update platform capability***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to pass a parameter to control when it is called from field value?
- BIX: Getting error when running BIX OOTB Activity: Unable to get the list of extract rules.
- Identifying the list of failed PZINSKEY's when running the BIX extract when through activity pxExtractDataWithArgs
- How to call BIX extract rule from an activity rule?
- Pass parameters or Property Values to Page-Set-Messages in an activity.