How to pass the body of request in urlencoded form?
We have the same issue as stated in this post: connector with Content-type application/x-www-form-urlencoded is not supported
Where we have to pass the body of request in urlencoded form and i'm not sure how exactly that is done in Pega Connect-REST.
***Edited by Moderator: Lochan to branch reply to create new post***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- how to pass form data to a HTTP/REST service from pega connector in body
- How to pass a file as form data in connect rest post method body
- How to pass a file and metadata as form-data in Connect-REST post method body
- How to pass POST request in body using REST connector..?
- Connect REST- "Caught unhandled exception: java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out", when used Content Type "application/x-www-form-urlencoded"