How to Open an work Item Details for External User
I need to implement the below requirement:
- In our project we have two parties (Plaintiff,Defendant), Once the case is created sucessfully we need send an email to these two users and these users should open the work item details in review mode from the Email
- When the user clicks on the email link then the system should authenticate by entering the user name and password after sucessfully entering of the user name and the password then the users should see the basic work item details in review mode
- Here the same work object details should be viewed by the two users (Plaintiff and the Defendant).
I need some help on how to implement this functionality. I have seen in some of the posts that we can do it with DWA(Direct Web Access). But some can please explain the procedure of implementing this.
***Edited by Moderator: Pallavi to update platform capability tags***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Opening work item from the recent list always opening read only and user needs click on assignment link to make it editable. Is there a way of the work item is not locked open in editable and if it is locked open in read option?
- Email link for pega internal user to open a portal along with work object details
- SLA on user opened work item/assignment
- When we are openning 8th work item (items are opening as one one tabs) in a row, at the time of openning the 8th one the screen is getting refreshed and reloading again. Is there a specific reason for that?
- What is the difference between Open Work Item and Open Selected Item actions?