How to navigate from 3rd menu to first menu
My requirement is described as below:
In left panel menu bar, under 3rd tab I will have a button configured with landing page as 1st tab.
On click of that button I'm able to route to 1st tab, but the active tab is still pointing to 3rd tab.
My requirement is to point 1st tab along with the 1st tab page.
How to handle this?
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to change Default Selected Menu Item in Menu Navigation | CRMHC 7.31 on Pega 7.3.1
- Localizing- Menu (Navigation rules)
- Manager Portal Left Navigation Menu links does not fired when we open portal as a mashup?
- Start Case with navigation menu in worker portal and manager portal
- Chrome Issues with Menu Navigation and Date Picker (Touchscreen Users)