How to map Email subject in treatments to a strategy property?
Would love to have some advice on mapping email subject in treatment to a strategy property to output into a template.
Currently, the email subject has this property .Subject in the Rule-Obj-Treatment-Outbound class.
What are the steps to map the property value at the strategy level? Is there any approach without having to add the class to the data flow?
Currently on Pega Marketing 7.22.
Thanks a lot!
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- how to read a field in the text file and get mapped to pega property?
- Parsing subject line of a email in a property
- email subject property in pega communication
- In Pega 7.4 Email Channel: Auto mapping of extracted entities from email text to case properties
- How to pass custom link from treatment to section (Strategy > Treament > Section)