How to make listeners in two nodes process a single file in a S3 bucket only once?
We have a requirement to listen to files in a S3 bucket. We are using PRPC 7.4. The listeners are waiting for the same file in the bucket. We need the files to be processed only once, by either of the nodes. I understand that enabling locks in the files would achieve the desired effect, but the nature of S3 does not allow for that, as far as I know. Is there a way to process the files only once?
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- After a jar file deployment, is it possible to see what rules that were deployed got executed at least once?
- Does the "Expand When" setting only get fired once?
- How to set a file listener to fetch from an Amazon S3 bucket?
- What transfer protocol is used when the File Listener rule interacts with objects in a S3 bucket?
- How can i synchronize my file listener running in multinode i.e. if FL of node 1 picks the 1st file I want my node2 listener picks the 2nd file from that same folder??