How to make automation run automatically by windows scheduler (step by step)?
I have 1 automation use for extract report, I want this automation run daily, please help me
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags***
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Check below options
1. Use RPA scheduler
2. Create .bat file with below command and schedule this in task scheduler as per your requirements.
cd "C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenSpan\OpenSpan Plug-in for Microsoft Visual Studio 2015"
start OpenSpan.Runtime.exe Project=.OpenSpan file path
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Agents don't run on their scheduled times, until or unless we do manual restart of the agents. After the restart also, they won't run automatically.
- We are performing an automatic JVM refresh on a nightly basis. Is there a way to automate or schedule quiescing?
- Schedule for sample population doesn't run automatically
- Windows App automatically exiting in middle of automation