How to Launch 'Windows Save As' pop-up window in order to download a file into any selected path/folder
I have a requirement which enables a user to download an excel into any selected path/ folder.
On click of a link/ button, the default Windows Save As pop up should open up > User selects the path where the file should be saved > File is saved in the selected folder.
MSOGenerateExcelFile- does not helps as it download the excel in 'Downloads' folder.
Any leads would be appreciated.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Multi Select control is not working on Pop-Up window- Pega v 7.3.1
- Pop-up window options are interrogatable but doesn't perform action when automation is ran
- Download files from modal pop-up
- Validation errors in pop-up harness are wiped off if the user focus on the portal that launched the pop-up
- Unable to open an assignment in the parent window by clicking a button in pop-up window