How to know value from a page in a data page without loading
I want to know how can I load a specific page in a data page without pre-loading in the process.
I have used different Pega's functions. However, I deleted the specific page and when I run the process, it calls the service to get the result of this page.
I don't want to call the service, I just want to know if the page exits or not.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Getting Error (PegaCA-Work-Interaction)Error loading RULE-DECLARE-PAGES D_INTERACTION #20170118T020414.409 GMT [InteractionId:"I-227"], Reason: ** Unable to load data page D_Interaction. Required parameters: InteractionId. cannot be blank
- Loading data on a data page in one node flushes same data page on another node.
- Is there any option available to expire/remove node level data page if any error while loading data page.
- How to know if Data Pages got Loaded When loading Asynchrously using Connect Wait?
- Data page synchronous loading