How to Highlight the "XYZ" row in the Grid ?
We are trying to highlight the XYZ row in the grid.
For example: Use a when condition to highlight the first row in the grid
Tried this in the "Cell read-only classes" but aint working, Pega when is being ignored and it displays the row in Orange
<pega:when name=pxIsFirstElementInPageList>background-color: orange; </pega:when>
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Class "XYZ" is mapped to a foreign data table "ABC" in database PegaDATA, but it contains px,py or pz properties error.
- How to display selected rows conditionally on repeating Grid?
- Can any one let me know that is there any option through I can select multiple rows in Grid?
- How to refresh a specific row in a tree grid?
- Can we do Ctrl+Click to select multiple rows in grid?