How to have undeleteable text or words in rich text editor
We have requirement where we have mail template for which we are using correspondence, we have to give access to the end user to edit the template. The template contains some text which can be editable by the user and some which can’t deleteable by the user.please suggest me if there is any approach to achieve this.
I have tried by setting contenteditable ="false" but it works only if i have the text which can't be editable by the user. but it's not working if i have both editable and non editable text. for instance,
<p><span contenteditable="false">Pega </span></p>
for the above instance, if i place the cursor between pega and pdn , i am able to delete the pega text by clicking backspace and delete button. but my requirement is pega text shouldn't be deletable even if i click backspace and delete button i should be able to edit only the pdn text.
please let me know if any approach by which i can achieve this.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Check Spelling functionality in the rich text editors in PEGA is removing spaces between the words
- How to convert text entered in rich text editor control to plain text.
- Need help in adding custom font in Rich text editor similar to Arial and Times New Roman in fonts list and also need to make this font as default for all the controls in Pega Application like Text input, Text area.
- All text format is gone in read-only mode for text areas or rich text editor property.
- OpenSpan 7.1 How to set text content for HTML Rich Text Editor