How to have "Next" functionality in my Pega Form by customizing pyCaseActionArea. Please help
I am new to Pega. I have created Pega Form and created a button "Next" in that form. I want to navigate to the next screen when the user clicks this button.
How to use the pyCaseActionArea to customize the button. Can anyone please guide me step by step.
Please see the attached document.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- "Enriching Business Applications with Next-Best-Action" from the Customer Decision Hub 7.21 course
- Pega Next-Best-Action functionality
- VM download button "Download Exercise System" not available in the "IMPLEMENTING PEGA CUSTOMER SERVICE (7.2)" course- Chapter "Before you begin"
- Problem doing the "Exercise: Configuring a user form" for Architect Training Pega 7.2, 7.3
- For Pega Express Trilal, "Service Request" Case Type it is not possible to create a custom made report based on "Product" field.