How to handle class group change for existing work object data and rules?
For production live application, want to change the class group. how to handle class group change for existing work object data and rules? do we have any optimized process in Pega?
***Edited by Moderator: Lochan to branch reply to create new post***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Will a work object be only created of a class marked as "is a class group" or "belongs to a class group"?
- Work Objects (Class Group / Work Object Class)
- Our Application is built on PRPC6.3 SP1. We are planning to Refactor-> Rename a class. Is it going to update the existing work objects in the table? Our application has more than 500,000 work cases.
- Change class group and work type classes
- Change SLA of Existing Work Object