How to get a successfully generated BIX File Name
We are generating a BIX .csv file with %t which will generate filename with timestamp in the output directory on the server.
Now, I have to encrypt this file and send it to different destination folder.
Is there a way to find out the name of the file generated, I am using OOTB activity "pxExtractDataWithArgs" to run the extract as suggested.
It seems not to be part of "Log-Extract" which is the one class that has historical instances.
Any thoughts ??
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Can we generate the BIX manifest files with pipe(|) delimiter as separator for CSV file?
- File Listener not processing CSV file generated by BIX
- Quotes in CSV files generated with PEGA BIX
- Error while generating bix_keyring file
- Not able to see the generated DDL/Schema file from BIX Extract in the output directory