How to get the response in JSON format for logging in REST Services
When we are consuming Rest Service in pega, We can able to find the request JSON in pyRequestData But Could not able to find the response JSON in the tracer in the parameter page.
Can any one help me on this.
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to move from Pega Academy to Pega Support Community; update platform capability tags***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Configure service rest and send out pagelist data in json format as response.
- Is there any example for configure Connect-REST and parse Request/Response in JSON format in PRPC 6.2 SP2? There is no OOTB API such as adoptJSON or getJSON available in 6.2 SP2.
- Logging Connect-REST JSON request and response in Tracer
- How to convert clipboard page to JSON format to send as a response to the service?
- Requirement is to Log the entire REST (JSON) requests that come into a Mock REST service in SoapUI