How to generate XML file (not for direct integration)
We have a requirement to generate XML files for manually passing it as an email attachment. So we will not use an integration wizard for this.
Is there a way to do this?
Here is steps I did:
1. Manually create a "XML stream" and map attributes
2. Create an activity with a "Property-Set-XML" method and specify the XML stream I created.
But it dose not somehow run properly and giving me many unknown errors.
IS there any good document or guidance for this?
I end up using "Property-Set-XML" method because a way generate XML tag.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Save ZipOutput file (.zip) to desired location on my local machine (not on the Server where Pega App resides)
- Need Java Code to export report to CSV file (Not excel)
- Want to send an email with attachment (not a work object attachment) which is stored in Binary file
- Cannot generate XML file with Connect-File and XML Stream
- How to Edit the definition of Data Table (not the instances) like Max Length, Property Required etc?