How to generate PDF using Eform in Read-only format ?
I am attaching a PDF using E-Form. It attached to case as well.
But this PDF is in editable mode, I need this as read only format.
How can we achieve this ?
***Edited by Moderator: Lochan to update platform capability tags***
Perform the following local-change such that the resultant PDF is read-only:Copy the response from GenerateEForm and pass it to ConcatenateEForms for generation:
- Call GenerateEForm on the Step Page.
- Copy the property from steppage.pyEForm to a new step page, stepPage2.pyEForms(1).
- Invoke ConcatenateEForms on the new step page and select PerformFieldFlattening.
- Run the activity.
Hope this helps!
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Rich text box control formatting issue when read-only
- How to apply CSS formatting to the read-only text in an autocomplete control
- Feature request or enhancement- DateTime read-only display format
- All text format is gone in read-only mode for text areas or rich text editor property.
- Fields in read-only format