How to generate JWT token with custom header using OOTB Token Profile Data Instance
We are using Token Profile data instance to create JSON webtoken (using the pxGenerateJWT activity). As per the pega help of Token Profile data instance ,The following required headers are added automatically:
alg – The used JWS algorithm, which is in the Security section, on the Generation tab.
cty – The content type is populated by default as application/json.
typ – The type is always JWT.
kid – The Key ID is a unique ID generated by the JWT runtime for each token generated.
crit – Headers that are marked as critical on the Generation tab.
The service which I am consuming for my application , requires us to send constant value for kid . How this can be achieved ?
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- JWT Authentication actity for Mashup- not authorized to open instance DATA-ADMIN-SECURITY-TOKEN
- Generate JWT bearer token in Pega
- Generate JWT token using Private key
- JWT token generation-- security config using Private key only.
- We have requirement to generate the Table of contents, page numbers in header/footer of the PDF document. We are using the OOTB activity HTMLToPDF for this purpose, However there is no option to generate the Table of contents also the page numbers for the