How to Freeze Header and First Column for Repeating Grid without freezing grid width and height
- 1) We need to Freeze Repeating Grid -> Header and First Column.
- 2) Grid Width and Height should be flexible/responsive and should not be fixed (should auto fit based on screen resolution).
- 3) Sort and Filter functions should work.
In Layout Properties -> Presentation, I have given "Grid size" fixed width and height and checked "Freeze grid header & Freeze column pane" options(Attached Screenshot), But I need flexible grid/Responsive grid i.e, Grid width should get Auto-adjusted(100%) with resolution. And also, in this case, the other issue I see is Grid vertical scroll bar is not working with Mouse wheel action.
Please advice and let me know what is the best way to fulfil requirement.
***Edited by Moderator: Pallavi to update platform capability tags***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Issues with Freeze column header in Repeating Grids
- Freeze grid header and freeze column pane is not working properly in tree grid
- Radio Button inclusion in a repeat grid is increasing height/width
- Sorting is not working in Grid Repeat layout if "Freeze grid header" option is enabled.
- Column freeze in repeat grid