How to find and save a Thread details and then kill that thread on user action
Hi, I want to find and save current running thread details into variables and then on user action like on click of a button, I want to kill that previous thread. The main reason for this is.. one of the application that we are automating is very slow and it hangs few times and it runs in the background. If the user feels that it been hanging there for a while, there should be a way to kill that previous thread and start the process again. Can anyone Please let me know how to achieve this using Pega Robotics. Thanks,
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Grid Repeat Layout with Master-Detail, how to discern between user clicking Save or Discard in post-action activity
- When we have multiple Local actions, if a user edits the data and selects another local action without saving the data, is there any way to auto save the changes?
- Pega 7.2- Filepath control on a Flow Action doesn't save the file details in pxRequestor page
- kill the requestor thread process while processing
- Kill requestor threads based on name