How to find all the rules executed for a Case
I am just trying to see if Pega updates or captures any information about the rules that are executed as part of case journey, like how we see when we trace an action. or Is there any debug information including the work object information at each stage.
I know what I am asking for is a heavy resource intensive ask and mostly will not be implemented, but want to know if there is anyway I can pull that information.
Thanks a lot in advance for your time and suggestion.
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to get the rules hit when some automated test case being executed? Can we get this list of rules in any DB table.
- When rule execution in case of multiple actions
- Failed to find a rule flow in the case worker
- How are the queue items executed in Execute asynchronously (queue for execution) in service rules
- Could not find instance from KeyProvider. KeyName: Key KeyProviderName: interactionManager1 is displayed while executing the RDA Application