How to filter reports by using property items on CaseManager
I am very trouble that I can't filter reports correctly on CaseManager by using property items.
I created a report definition and specified filter conditions(Please refer to screenshots).
As I have to set condition value as variable I have specified property items(HeadOrg.UnitID) with "value" item.
When I run the report on designer studio, I can get reports which is correctly filtered.
But when I run it on CaseManager(please refer to screenshots), the filter doesn't work properly.From the filtering result, I can say the conditon "value" item is being treated as null.
Although I had suspected that variable is not set to the property, I have confirmed that variable is set to the property items(HeadOrg.UnitID) with Tracer.
Could you please tell me how to filter reports by using property items?
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Filtering Data on Numerical Properties in List View Report
- How to give report filter criteria to section level sourcing from data page? Like all operands is equal,is start with and ends with based on data type of the property available operands?
- Property DataType conversion from String to DateTime in Report Definition Filter
- Adding a property in the filter condition of report definition from a parent class
- How to use pagelist properties of a class for filter condition of report definition of another class?