How to feed output (browser metrics) from Navigation Timing API to Pega Logs.
We are planning to work upon the browser rendering time stats for each PEGA screen (end user portal).Came across a browser inbuilt API functionality named “Navigation Timing API” which does have some methods to track the browser rendering time.Browser Navigation Timing API helps obtain the following information : Calculate page Load time,calculate Request/Response Time(Network Time) and calculate Page Rendering Time.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Browser rendering time metrics from the Pega logs.
- Options to take and attach screenshots in Pega 7.3.1 (browser neutral)
- How to get Active Browser Requestors with their last access time currently logged in to particular pega node in multi node cluster environment.
- Problem while starting Pega PRPC 7.2 personal edition, Please find below are the error logs.
- PEGA errors stack in the tomcat logs.