How to expose Pega's REST services through OAuth 2.0 Auth
I'm new to OAuth auth profile.
Can you please shed some light on how to configure the REST services we write in application to use authentication of OAuth. We till date had used the basic authentication (used operator creds) and would like to move away from it.
***Updated by moderator: Lochan to update platform capability***
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- OAUTH 2.0 for exposing a rest Service. PRPC 7.2.1
- I have a requirement to expose a REST service with oAuth 2.0
- Can Pega PRPC 7.1.5 able to connect to the REST API that uses OAuth 2.0 fot its authentication?
- Unable to call the Pega REST Serivce with OAUTH 2.0 enabled
- Mutual Auth for services exposed from PEGA