How to Export Excel file into Export Service Export Directory on windows Server
I have a requirement to place a excel file in Service Export path on windows server. I created a section in data-portal class and added Choose file button with file path control. On click of upload button I'm invoking OOTB activity MSOParseExcelFile activity to parse the Excel uploaded from local. The OOTB activity is looking for the file on the Server side in Service Export Folder. I tried to use OOTB activity pyUploadFile which takes file name as parameter. I gave file name as XYZ but the activity is failing with error saying cannot find file with name" file://web:/StaticContent/.......xyz.xlsm" Is there any way to place the folder on server side ?
Thanks in Advance
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to upload excel file from Windows local machine into service export directory
- we have a file listener working on the service export directory now our requiremnt is read each.xml file from the directory.
- 7.1.9 How to preserve Exported/Imported RAP package files that reside in the "Service Export" directory, even in the cases that Extract Marker file has been deleted?
- Export Report in Excel format to an external server's directory
- Saving a screenshot of a model window in to service export directory