How to expand Pega Marketing Real-Time Container APIs?
Checking the CaptureResponse API for Pega Marketing Real-Time Containers, we have observed that while there is a way to specify the response of a customer to an Offer (Accepted, Rejected,...) by means of the request field "Outcome", there is no way of, for example, specifying the reason for rejecting an offer (when Outcome = "Rejected").
Is there any way to expand the OOTB APIs to include this or further information as additional request/response fields?
Thank you in advance,
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Strategy result Properties available for Real-Time Container data flow
- Marketing Driven by Real-time Events
- Find Out How CSPs Can Drive Results with Real-time 1:1 Marketing; Thursday, May 18, 2017
- KAFKA Queue Listener in Pega; trying to create the real-time dataflow we are getting errors
- How to Build Real-Time Data Streaming Pipeline for Pega Applications