how to enable proxy for the external integrations in REST Service
In Pega 8.2, how to enable proxy for the external integrations in Connect REST service.
In Pega 7.2, we have customized "pyInvokeRESTConnector" activity to enable the proxy for the external integrations in the Java step. After upgrade to Pega 8.2, "pyInvokeRESTConnector" is completely changed. It has just one java code with the below method call.
tools.invokeConnector( primaryPage, stepPage, params );
Below is the custom code to enable the proxy which worked fine in 7.2 but now the complete HTTP call is moved to API method, this is not working.=============================================
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to access external rest service through proxy server from Pega?
- Issue with " LET ME INTEGRATE EXTERNAL WITH AN EXTERNAL REST SERVICE" course on Pega Academy
- Proxy setting for rest service
- Unable to access Service Rest because of proxy
- How to refer REST service hosted in Pega (Expecting a request from an external system) from an activity (connect activity that is specified from an Assignment Service shape)? What is the method used and what are the inputs required?