How to enable hazelcast cluster in Pega 7.3
I am looking for hazelecast enable in Pega 7.3. I gone through some cotent here, but i still need some more info.
In my env we are using 20 nodes running in Websphere with Pega 7.3.
Here how i can do a setup with hazelcast using IP Add and Port range.
Should i add some parameters in prconfig.xml with nodes info and need to open ports is that enough.
Can any one give more info and sample prconfig.xml OR cluster parameters to add in prconfig file.
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to configure/set-up Hazelcast as part of Pega 7.3 command line installation.?
- Hazelcast port configuration for clustered WAS environment
- com.hazelcast.core.MemberLeftException: Member has left cluster!
- Enabled services tracing affects their functionality when there is trouble with hazelcast
- How does Pega 7 use Hazelcast?