How does Pega Customer Service handle email replies
We are implementing Pega CS 8.2. For the email channel we use email replies. We have a couple of questions:
1. We dont see that when the customer replies back to the agent, the agent is notified. There should be something somewhere OOTB that handles this I guess. Where?
2. What is the best practice with regards to the interaction when you are waiting for the reply? We have decided to wrap up the interaction. When a reply comes in, a new interaction will be started that relates to the previous interaction.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Forward Email capability within Pega Customer Service Email Interaction flow
- How to reply on customer's tweet from Pega CS Application
- Receiver email account for both pulse reply and email approval
- Data Model for Pega Customer Service for HealthCare & Pega Customer Service
- Integrate from one Pega Customer Service application to another Pega Customer Service application