How Do You Read System.out.println from Java Program Called By Pega CLI Invocation?
I have been able to successfully get my Java application to be called and run by Pega. I can also see the exit code in Pega from java's System.exit(int) method. I want to return a JSON String to Pega before the exit is invoked. Can you help me with how to do get the System.out.println(String) of Java to be consumed by Pega?
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to move from Pega Academy to Pega Support Community; update platform capability tags***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Running Java CLI From Pega
- SEVERE [http-nio-8080-exec-4] com.pega.pegarules.internal.bootstrap.PRBootstrap. Problem during method invocation doPost java.lang.ClassCastException: java.util.HashMap cannot be cast to java.lang.String at com.pega.pegarules.web.impl.WebStandadImpl.java
- Is it possible to read blob data through Java Programming
- Connect REST- "Caught unhandled exception: java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out", when used Content Type "application/x-www-form-urlencoded"
- Java.net.SocketTimeoutException: server read timed out.