How do we change the production level in 8.1.3 after we have installed PRPC
We need to change the production level in 8.1.3 environments where we have installed PRPC already. Please let me if there is option to change it without reinstall
***Moderator Edit-Vidyaranjan: Updated Platform Capability***
To set the production level, take the following steps from the Dev Studio:
- On the far left navigation pane, click on the "Records" icon to open the Records Explorer.
- Expand the "SysAdmin" category.
- Click on "System" under the expanded "SysAdmin" category. A list of System instances will be displayed.
- Click on the System instance for your environment. This will open the rule form for the System rule.
- On the System rule's ruleform, change the "Production Level" field to the desired value.
- Save the rule.
- The next time a given node is restarted, the new production level will be applied to that node.
Hope this helps!
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments