How do I reset or change Operator password on PDC
PDC Passwords may be reset by anyone in a PDC tenant with ‘manager’ user role.
- Click on DiagnosticCloud Menu Bar Item
- Choose System Administration
- Choose Manage Operators
- Select Operator using the AutoComplete Control
- Select “Reset Password”.
Password reset will change the password and send the operator a link with the new system-generated password.
Operators may then change their own password by clicking on his/her name on the Menu Bar, display Profile then Change Password.
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to add the Developer Knowledge Share tag***
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Operator Password Reset
- Disable Operator and Force password change on next login are enabled for Operator ID After Upgrading to 7.4 with PostgreSQL and Tomcat
- How to customize PRPC operator password change functionality
- Automating Operator Password Changes?
- How I can change password for all default pega's operator?