How do i preview a stream(byte or base64) in microsoft word document
I have requirement where i need to preview a doc in word doc. The user should only be able to view the document and not download it. I get the content of the document as (base 64). So is there anyway that i can show the content of the document in word doc?
Thanks In Advance,
Following article might help you find a solution. According to my understanding, you can use "sendFile" method to achieve this.
Please take a look at the last comment in the following article to get an understanding of "sendFile" method.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Is there a feature to convert the HTML stream into Word document Byte stream
- How to Stream entire word document into a property
- i have to create a word document based on my clipboard values..please let me know how to do this?
- Invalid clipboard stream detected in module StorageStreamCommon.create(byte ). Reason: Invalid signature found in stream. Stream length = XXXXXXX; signature: @å; compressed = false
- Looping for Value list in a word document of rule-template-word document (Word template merge)