How do I get rid of this warning in Report Definition?
The report definition was created automatically and I can't find where to remove the custom html as mentiond. Thanks
"Using a custom HTML control to format a column may result in poor performance displaying query results. Consider using auto-generated HTML controls"
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to concatenate a column values coming from a sub-report and show it in the main report via a Report Definition?
- How to show blob data in an editable report in Pega 5.5 where I don't have report definition?
- How can we disable the selection of a row in a report definition?
- Advantage Of LookUpList acativity over Report Definition?
- Wrap for column header & data in Report Definition?