How do I configure Pega S3 repository to use an on-site S3 compatible service?
We have an on-side S3 compatible repository that we wish to use via Pega to store files. I attempted to create a new repository using the S3 repository type, but there isn't a field on the form to specify a URL. I did some digging, but I haven't found any information regarding this.
So, how do I configure Pega to access a non-Amazon, on-site S3 compatible repository?
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
The answer is that you can't do it at this time. There is no way to configure the built-in S3 repository type to use an S3 repository other than AWS.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Can Pega Consume a.NET WCF Service?
- How to run Pega package server as windows service?
- IE 11- Disable unchecking the 'display intranet sites in compatibility view' for Pega 7
- How to configure Pega 7 so that I can save document attachments in external repository instead of pega internal db?
- Configuring pega repository