How do I change the Data-Portal header from displaying "pyCaseWorker"?
I am currently trying to modify the portal view to display the name of the access group / operator ID associated with whoever is logged in. I was able to configure it for 2 of the other access groups but I am struggling with changing this access group from pyCaseWorker, to Campaign Manager.
My end goal is to display "Campaign Manager" where it currently says "pyCaseWorker". I have included a screenshot to help visualize my dilemma. Any insight, help and advice would greatly be appreciated.
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Adding work- class section ("Employee") in data-portal class section ("Employee details")
- Error messages are not displaying when we invoke work class in data-portal class
- calling application class rule from Data-Portal
- You lack access required to execute Data-Portal
- Issue With Repeat Grid Used In A Section in Data-Portal Class